CAMERA 101 CLASS & COMPUTER EDITING CLASS
Did you get a new Camera for Christmas? Do you have a camera from the past that you just don't know how to operate all those "buttons". Do you know someone that owns a camera and you hear from them constantly...why are my pictures blurry or out of focus? If only they know how to operate their camera a little better. I have the solution for you!!!! And its on sale right now for Christmas Gifts or for yourself.
Want to learn about lighting? Want to nail your focus? Need Composition Tips?
Classes scheduled for Saturday January 29th starting at 10pm and a February 12th starting at 10pm. They will be approx 4 hour classes. You will leave know more about your camera and how to use it. You will be added to a private group where you can get more help after the class and access to all year round help from Kelly Long Photography.
Topics covered in the course:
• Get your camera off "auto"
• Basic Photography Terminology
• Learn main settings on your DSLR and how to use them
• Learn the exposure triangle
• How to use shutter speed & aperture
• How to shoot in shooting in different lighting: an intro to exposure
• Getting creative with photographs and how to take natural photo's of your children
• Overview of camera's and lenses
• Q & A in a private FB group
Light refreshments are included, along with take home materials to keep as reference. We cover a lot of information, so each 5-hour class (10am to 3pm) is limited to 10-12 people at my office/home location. Spaces fill up fast!